Follow Up is a hosted issue tracker. To try it right away, go
directly to Using Follow Up at the bottom. Or, read
Follow Up manages a list of issues related to a
specific project; customers (or members of the project team) can
- report new issues, or look up existing ones
- update the status of an issue and post comments as they propose, implement and test
- prioritize open issues to make the most effective use of resources
- make sure that nothing slips through the cracks
For software development projects, Follow Up can serve as a bug
tracker. However, our issue tracker can be used for any other similar
quality assurance, defect management, or customer relations / helpdesk
Why Follow Up?
You might prefer Follow Up to other issue trackers for the following reasons:
Start using Follow Up!
It's free, you do not have to commit to buy anything and you do not need
to install anything.
- You don't have to install anything on your computer (Follow Up is completely
web-based, and we even host your projects)
- Follow Up is easy to use: we designed it with simplicity in mind
- Basic use is and will remain free. Some future premium features may require paid